© HASH 365 BTC S.L. All rights reserved.
1. HASH 365 BTC S.L., in compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
The company name is HASH 365 BTC, S.L.
With CIF B-76302967
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Las Palmas, in page 132, General Volume 2180 of the Business Register 0, Section 8, sheet GC-53466
Its head office is in CALLE ALCALDE J. RAMÍREZ BETHENCOURT, Nº 13, ZC 35004 OF LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA (LAS PALMAS).
2. HASH 365 BTC S.L. informs that the website www.oneupsaves.io aims to facilitate, to the general public, information about the activities that this company performs and of the products and services it provides.
3. HASH 365 BTC S.L., in accordance with the provisions of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and other regulations on the protection of personal data, guarantees security and confidentiality of the data provided by its customers. HASH 365 BTC S.L. informs that the personal data provided by forms of this web or by emails, will be incorporated into a WEB USER treatment and will be processed automatically.
By sending the existing forms of this website, the sender gives his consent to be included in the aforementioned treatment in order to supply the information requested in the forms or subscriptions.
In case of the user completes a form of this website where personal data is collected, HASH 365 S.L. will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of the data provided in order to avoid unauthorized alterations, losses, treatments or accesses, in accordance with the current state of the technology and with the provisions of the regulations.
However, HASH 365 BTC S.L. cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the system, the access network, the Internet and the violation of the data due to fraudulent access by third parties.
The user will respond, in any case, for the veracity of the provided information and is responsible for communicating to HASH 365 BTC S.L. any change on it, leaving HASH 365 S.L. exempt from any responsibility in this regard
The purpose of this treatment is to be used as supported information for the management of the users’ personal data who contact by the company’s website.
If you wish, you can head to HASH 365 BTC S.L., domiciled in CALLE ALCALDE J. RAMÍREZ BETHENCOURT, Nº 13, Z.P. 35004 OF LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA (LAS PALMAS) in order to exercise the access’ rights , rectification, abolition, opposition, the right to limit the treatment and portability of your data.
4. HASH 365 BTC S.L. has the proper permissions related to the intellectual property of this website and the elements contained therein: texts, images, sounds, videos, brands, logos, designs, etc. In accordance with the provisions or articles 8 and 32.1 of the Copyright Law: reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available, all or part of the contents of this website on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of HASH 365 BTC S.L. and their respective authors or right holders.
The user may display, print, copy and save the elements of this website as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for personal and private use.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the damage of the Copyright or Industrial Property rights of HASH 365 S.L., will lead to legally established responsibilities.
5. HASH 365 BTC S.L. reserves the right to make, without prior warning, the appropriate modifications, to change, delete or add both the contents and services on its website, in the same way they appear presented or located.
6. HASH 365 BTC S.L. does not guarantee the absence of errors when accessing the website, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will do its best to avoid, correct or update them.
HASH 365 BTC S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused, including without limitation: mistakes or omissions in the contents and in the website, or viruses or malicious programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. Accessing and using this website means that you are a user and that you fully accept all the General Conditions published below.
8. This website provides access to information and content on which the user takes responsibility, including the registration process that may be necessary to access to some services or content.
When registering, the user will also be responsible for providing truthful, legitimate and updated information, as well as making diligent and confidential use of the access data provided.
The user agrees to make appropriate use of the information, content and services of this website and, especially, not to take any action that could cause physical or logical damage to the system and try to access it fraudulently using unauthorized access data
Both the access to this website and the use of the information contained therein is the own responsibility of the user. The user will be responsible for all the actions performed with his user ID. Specifically, he will be responsible for choosing, as a key and as a reminder of it, strong passwords and phrases, i.e., figures and letters and even, in the systems that allow it, punctuation marks and special characters difficult to guess. The user must avoid choosing words from the dictionary, words that are related to it (name, address, date of birth, etc.) or simple to guess (combination of names with months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.). HASH 365 BTC, S.L. will not be responsible for any consequence or damages that may arise from the access or the use of the information.
9. The website may use “cookies” in its performance, informing the user of its objectives of improving the provision of the services offered, adapting them to the user’s preferences and recognizing them in their different visits to the site. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer and don’t provide references that allow him to deduce personal data.
10. The present legal warning and general conditions are governed by the Spanish legislation and any type of controversy or litigation related to the use of this website, will be interpreted in accordance with the laws in force in the place of residence of the owner of this website, having competence for the resolution of any dispute or conflict that may arise from the competent Courts and Tribunals within Spain, explicitly renouncing to any other jurisdiction.